Naruto: Finest Shinobi
Welcome to FinestShinobi. Strive to become one of the FinestShinobi in all of the Great Nations. Log in. Register if you're new!
Welcome to FinestShinobi. Strive to become one of the FinestShinobi in all of the Great Nations. Log in. Register if you're new!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights will guide you to your chosen path...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon OfRsv0d
[Founder] Vince
[Moderator]Setōshi
[Moderator] Anubis
Latest topics
» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon
Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 pm by Guest

» 5" Naruto Version PVC Figures (4pcs)
Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 pm by lovelily961

» Naruto: Myths and Legends
Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 pm by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:09 pm by Guest

» Naruto Extinction: Ninjas Never Die
Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:11 am by Guest

» STARCROSSED, an original animanga rp
Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Naruto The Path [New Naruto RP!]
Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 pm by Vince

» Affiliate Naruto Legacy
Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 am by Suzume

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Advertisement]
Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Icon Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon 20h729
Word Counter
All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto
test

Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JFKThief
Anonymous

Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon   Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon Am3JDNs

Welcome to the world of Cimmeria, an AU Pokemon universe where the Pokemon outnumber humans to a dangerous degree. If you value you your safety, join us in the Nucleus cities, where the major dangers are the people. If you're brave, go out into the smaller towns, or even into the wilderness. Pokemon in this world eat each other to garner power and abilities, and many would gladly eat you in order to gain a human form. Don't fear though, because you're never alone! Thanks to the Pokedex the government so kindly implanted into your skin, you'll always have a helpful guide. Use it to your advantage!

On top of your Pokedex, learn to use glyphs to personalize weapons and balls. Each glyph carved will power your Pokeball or give a strange effect to your items. The more you know, the more you can do. Buy or craft things using metal while you're in town, or buy Pokemon on the black market. Play as a human, a Pokemon, or even a government approved crossbreed, the pokemorph. Join us and struggle to survive and earn achievements and medals!

Monsters and Men is a tabletop inspired dystopian-styled Pokemon RP. There's no character limit, no word count, and our application is short! No 10 year old Pokemon masters here though, members should be 16+.

Art thou Monster? Or Man?

monstersandmen.eternalfire.net
Back to top Go down

Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon
Page 1 of 1