Naruto: Finest Shinobi
Welcome to FinestShinobi. Strive to become one of the FinestShinobi in all of the Great Nations. Log in. Register if you're new!
Welcome to FinestShinobi. Strive to become one of the FinestShinobi in all of the Great Nations. Log in. Register if you're new!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights will guide you to your chosen path...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat Rules OfRsv0d
[Founder] Vince
[Moderator]Setōshi
[Moderator] Anubis
Latest topics
» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon
Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 pm by Guest

» 5" Naruto Version PVC Figures (4pcs)
Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 pm by lovelily961

» Naruto: Myths and Legends
Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 pm by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:09 pm by Guest

» Naruto Extinction: Ninjas Never Die
Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:11 am by Guest

» STARCROSSED, an original animanga rp
Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Naruto The Path [New Naruto RP!]
Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 pm by Vince

» Affiliate Naruto Legacy
Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 am by Suzume

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Advertisement]
Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Icon Chat Rules 20h729
Word Counter
All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto
test

Chat Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vince
Jounin
Jounin
Vince

Ryo : 409

Chat Rules Empty
PostSubject: Chat Rules   Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:27 pm

| CHAT RULES |

Text/Font: Please consider using a colour that everyone can see properly. The best one would probably be a light colour because the background of this theme is dark gray. It'll be clearly visible. Be considerate to those who may have eye problems. If someone asks you to change it, then please do. Regarding font size, we suggest not to go over 9-10, it will be slightly too large.

Respect: As for everything, there's obviously going to be respect as a policy in the chat.  Please respect everyone in the chat equally, like how you'd want to be treated. Please be considerate to the users around you, if they ever need help, help them instead of insulting and bullying them. We will take action if you act like that.

Spam etc: Spamming, trolling, flaming etc. Will be limited. If it's just a small joke it's fine, but if you start putting in several lines of smiley faces, random letters/words etc. you will be warned. The chat isn't a place to start typing random things and putting it into there.

Advertising: The chat is not a place to advertise your forums, website or anything else. There is a advertisement board, which has rules to, you can follow those rules to get your advertisement approved. Simple as that.

Links: Please limit your links. If you're posting a link to a video, or picture it needs to be appropriate to those who are on the chat. It cannot be anything sexual, racist or anything similar to those topics. You will take responsibility for your actions, if someone reports you, you will take your consequences.

Language: We're not only talking about speaking English in the chat, we're also stating cussing/swearing. Keep it to a limit, as in don't take it to where you're using it aggressively against another user on the forum/chat. We will not tolerate rude behavior or insults to other players.

Follow these rules and you'll be fine!
Back to top Go down
https://finestshinobi.rpg-board.net

Chat Rules
Page 1 of 1